Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sega!!!




The first video game console I had when I was a kid was a Sega. My grandfather got it for me when I was probably too young to even know what I was doing but I remember playing Sonic The Hedgehog for hours on end. This was the greatest invention in life for a kid up until that point. I know that it wasn't the first video game system ever but it was the first one I ever had and it was the best to me. Of course the graphics weren't anything compared to the graphics we have now but at that time it was amazing. There were so many  great games for Sega and I would get almost all of them. I remember all of the kids from around the neighborhood would want to come to my house and play my games even though they were a lot older but since I had the best games they wanted to "be my friend". It was a great time to be a kid and I wouldn't trade it for anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment