Saturday, April 27, 2013

Best Sega Games In My Opinion




Sega had many great games but in my opinion the best few were all the Sonic the Hedgehog games, all of the double dragon games, and the ninja turtles game. These games really bring me back to my childhood and even with all of the crummy graphics compared to the games we have now I would still love to play these games right now. Sonic was just a classic game that never got old. I even bought it for my ipod when I was in highschool. This was the first of many Sonic games. Now they have all kinds of different ones with many different characters. The first one that I had only had Sonic and Tails, and you couldn't even play with tails he just kind of followed you around. Now they have all kinds of different characters but none of them can beat the original Sonic. Another game I really like was the Double Dragons game. It was definitely one that I spent countless hours playing as a child. It kind of makes me want to play these again because now I would be able to beat them and understand how to play a lot better than when I was like 6 years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment