Sunday, April 7, 2013

Food for Thought

There were many different foods I remember from the 90's, Most of them of course being candy and other junk food. Some of the candy is still around today so it isn't like kids these days don't have what we had but they were originated in the 90's. The first thing that I thought of was the Ring Pop. I used to love these candy suckers. They were of course shaped like a giant diamond ring but they were so delicious. Another candy that I thought of was the push pop. These too are still around today but hit their popularity in the 90's. Capri Sun also started in the 90's and are still around today. These were definitely the drink of choice behind Sunny D of course which is the best orange juice ever, probably because it isn't real orange juice.



Some of the food that I remember that they don't have today are fruit string things. These were comparable to fruit roll ups and other candy like that. They were probably my favorite out of all the fruit candy and I really don't know why they were the candy that got the hook. Another junk food that I remember from the 90's that they don't have today is the Oreo O's cereal. I remember this was the best cereal ever and granted they did have it until 2007 it started in the 90's and it was beyond amazing. It is unfortunate that we will never be able to eat again. There are of course many more foods from the 90's that we will never see again but that's a list too deep to go into.



No comments:

Post a Comment