Monday, May 6, 2013

Space Jam




One of my favorite movies as a child was Space Jam. This was an epic movie with the Looney Tunes and of course The greatest of all time Michael Jordan. This was not just a movie. They had so many other products that went along with it. I remember I had the whole bed set that went with it. I had the video game for playstation and I also had my own Tunes team jersey. The movie was great and was basically about aliens that came to earth and took over the bodies of some of the top NBA players at the time, (Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, Shawn Bradley, Larry Johnson, and Muggsy Bogues). The problem for the aliens was that MJ was playing baseball at the time so they did not take his power. The aliens wanted to bring the Looney Tunes back home to their planet, Moron Mountain, and make them entertain them for ever. Well of course MJ and the the Tune Squad beat the aliens and save the world. That was a very short synopsis of the movie and I recommend everyone go out and watch it. I have heard talk of having a remake of the movie featuring either Lebron James or Kobe Bryant but no movie will ever compare to the original with MJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment