Monday, May 6, 2013

Home Alone






Another great movie I remember from the 90's was Home Alone. This was a movie about a kid who was left obviously home alone when his family left for vacation. This movie was and still is one of the funniest movies that I've seen just because of the things Macaulay Culkin's character Kevin says. It was really good because when I was a child I always wanted to stay home alone and this was like a guide to what I would do if burglars tried to break into my house. Granted if this ever happened in real life a child would not be able to stop them but it was nice to dream. They had a few sequels but really the only good ones were the first and second one with the same actors and actresses. I'm sure that everyone out there still remembers the "AAHHHHHHHH" scene when Kevin puts the aftershave on his face and it burns him. I used to imitate this all the time when i was a child.



No comments:

Post a Comment